There are times when I see a book or hear a title and it sounds familiar, I think I may have read it but I don’t remember for sure. (That kinda just happens when you’ve read hundreds of books.) Then there are times when I read a book and almost every detail sticks with me. It makes such an impression on my mind and I remember it for a very long time.
This was a facebook tag that I was tagged in recently. It says to list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t think about it too hard, just put down ten books that have somehow become part of you.
These are not necessarily my top 10 favorites. Some of these I’ve read more than once, and some I read years ago and still think about them from time to time.
1. the Bible
2. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
3. Shepherd of the Hills by Harold Bell Wright
4. Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
5. Uncle Tom’s Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe
6. Voyage on the Great Titanic (Dear America)
7. Twilight of Courage by Brock & Bodie Thoene
8. Knowledge of the Holy by A.W. Tozer
9. Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux
10. Shakespeare’s Sonets
So what are your 10?